Monday 3 February 2014

Travelling dialogue

Madame: Hello!
Receptionits Hello madame, welcome to Las Musas hotel. How can I help you?
M: Yes, please. I would like to chek-in. My name is Andrea.  I have a reservation for a single room.
R:  Let´s see...You are staying here for five days, alright?
M: Yes, from the 3rd to 8th evening.
R: Can I have your passport?
M: Yes. Here you are.
R: Thanks.Your room is on the second floor. If you want to get the elevator for your luggage, it is by the end on the corridor.
M: ok thank you. Is there any porter who could get my luggage to my room?
R: Of course, he will take your luggage to your room.
M: Thank you so much. One question.Has the room got a balcony?
R:  Yes the balcony is right in front of your bed so that you can see the sea from there.
M: That´s fantastinc, thank you. Is there any kitchen in my room?
R: No madame, but we have a restaurant in the hotel and you can get breakfast here.
M: All right, no problem. How much does the brekfast cost?
R: Don't worry madame, it is all included. Besides, it's a buffet.
M: Oh, I didn't know it was included. It's fantastic!
R: Yes! Have a nice stay in our hotel and if you have any problem don't doubt to call us.
M: I will, don't worry. Thank you so much.
R: You're welcome, madame.

M: bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment