Friday 21 March 2014

Emergency dialogue

-Hello this is Laura  I need help
+hi this is 911 emergency. what is the problem?
-My partner has a terrible stomache-ache and I don´t know what to do
+ok you must stay with her all the time. please tell me the location or the nearest landmark
-we are near the townhall first street on the right
+ Thank you The ambulance is on the way.
-OK should I give  her any aspirine or anything else?
+no, it´s not necessary. I will give you some advice
-Ok tell me
+First you lay her down in the bed, then you must mover her legs until her belly.
-ok I do it but she can´t breathe well what i have to do?
+You must open the window and air out the room.
- one moment. Ok done
+Is she ok?
-yes she is better
+that´s fantastic. The ambulance will arrive in a minute
-ok I see it, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment