Monday 28 April 2014

What happened?

I have a cut on my arm
What happened?
I fell off my bike

I broke my leg!
Really? What happened?
I fell skiing
Be careful

Ouch! My back hurts!
Did you hurt it when you tripped?
I guess so

I got a cut on my foot!
How did that happen?
I scraped it on a rock

Why are you crying?
I hit my elbow on the door. It really hurts.
Oh no! You’ll be OK
Thanks

Why do you have a band-aid on your knee?
I scraped it when I fell off my skateboard

I hurt my finger!
What happened?
I slammed it in a door/It got slammed in a door
Oh no!

What happened?
I scraped my shoulder running through the door!
Don’t run in the house
OK. I’m sorry

Why is your nose so red?
Because I’m so cold

What happened to your hand?
Oh nothing! It’s just a bug bite
It must be a big bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment