Monday 27 January 2014

Dialogue 3

C: Excuse me. I’ve been waiting for an hour for my food and now that I get it, it’s completely cold
W: I am sorry but that’s not my fault. We have a new cook who’s still not familiar with everything and we have unexpectedly many guests so things can take a while
C: Well, so please take the food with you and bring me a warm one

C: Excuse me!
W: Yes please.
C: I’ve been waiting for an hour for my food and now it’s completely cold.
W: I’m very sorry. We have unexpectedly many guests and that’s why there are some delays in the kitchen. May I take your food with me and bring you another fresh one? Would that be OK for you?
C: Yes, please
W: There you are. Here’s your fresh food. Sorry again. I apologize. May I offer you some coffee and dessert on the house?
C: Yes, please
W: Thanks a lot and have a nice meal sir

No comments:

Post a Comment