Thursday 29 January 2015

Applying for a job

C/ Maria sevilla diago 

Madrid

28022

23 Jan 2015

Laura López Perdiguero

Dear Madame:

I am writing because I would like to apply for a post as interior designer in your architecture firm.
My father is an architect who belongs to the field of the design. He always used to show us his designs and were delighted to see them, that was the reasion why I started to be interested in that career, which was what I liked the most.

I am 18 years old and this year I will finish the High School. After summer, I´m going to go to the University for studying interior design. I am looking fowqard to beginning.

The job would help me, without any doubt as experience for my career and for my future too.

I am from Madrid (Spain) but I wouldn´t find any problem to work in Bristol, at the same time my english would improve, it would be great!

I agree with the salary, despite the fact I perfectly know that it would be a temporal job for just only three months, I wouldn´t mind.

I eagerly hope your answer.

Sincerely yours

No comments:

Post a Comment