Monday 19 January 2015

Curriculum Vitae

LAURA LÓPEZ PERDIGUERO
Nantes 24
698753518, lauralopez@gmail.com




­
Professional Profile

At present I´m studying second of bachillerato in IES Las Musas. Before I have studied in Montpellier School since I was 3. I´m 18 year old and next year I will study economics at university. 


Employment history


I have been working at breadshop since 1 year.

I have been working as cashier in zara´s shop
.
I have been giving private class to children


Achievements

I get children to pass their falling grade.


Education & Qualifications

2000-2013 Primary education and Compulsory Secundary Education at Montpellier School

2013-2015 Baccalaureate at IES Las Musas.

Hobbies & Activities

I like dancing. 

I go swimming at the morning before taking classes. 

Some times I go to play futball.

Quotes of recommendation

To study at the Montpellier´s School





No comments:

Post a Comment